- Application for Services
- Online Application for Services
- Consent to Release Information
- Early Registration Form - This form is available in September for the following Spring semester and March for the following Fall semester. Please check back for updated form.
- Note Taking Accommodation Agreement - for students who are requesting note-taking as an accommodation
- Request for Note Taking Services - for students who are requesting note takers
- If exams are to be proctored in the CSA, follow these policies and procedures:
- CSA Testing Procedures
- Digital Books contract/request form
- Interpreter Request Form
University Policies and Regulations regarding CSA:
Establishing Reasonable Accommodation under the ADA and Section 504
Service and Assistance Animals
Assitance Animal Verification Form
Fall 18 SYLLABUS DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION STATEMENT:
Disability Accommodation Statement The University strives to make all learning experiences as accessible as possible. If you are registered with the Center for Student Accessibility (CSA), please request your accommodation letters from the CSA. CSA will transmit your letter to the course instructor(s). It is recommended that you discuss the accommodations needed with your instructor(s). If you believe you need an accommodation and are not registered with the CSA, please contact CSA by email or by telephone at (859) 622-2933. A student with a “disability” may be an individual with a physical or psychological impairment that substantially limits one or more major life activities, to include, but not limited to: seeing, hearing, communicating, interacting with others, learning, thinking, concentrating, sitting, standing, lifting, performing manual tasks and working. Additionally, pregnancy accompanied by a medical condition(s), which causes a similar substantial limitation, may also be considered under the Americans with Disabilities Amendments Act (ADAAA).