ON CAMPUS Resources:
Sorenson Video Relay Service (SVRS) is a free service provided on the Richmond campus of EKU that enables deaf and hard-of-hearing callers to conduct video relay calls through a qualified ASL interpreter.
Sorenson Videophone locations:
- Keith 129, 859-353-6196, M-F 8am-4:30pm
- Wallace Second Floor
- Business & Technology Center Library
- EKU Police Office
- Whitlock Building 3rd Floor
- Wallace Building Portable for travel
- Walters Hall Computer Lab
EKU Psychology Clinic
The Psychology Clinic is a training, service, and research facility operated by the Department of Psychology at Eastern Kentucky University. EKU’s Psychology Clinic provides psychological testing, as well as intellectual assessment and academic assessment for children, adolescents, and adults.